Why Nutrition Therapy?
- What we eat has a direct effect on our physical and emotional health.
- Small dietary changes often make a big difference to how we feel.
- Good nutrition empowers the body to heal itself, often reducing the need for medication.
- We are all individuals with different nutritional requirements.
- Nutrition Therapy takes your personal needs into consideration.
- Nutrition Therapy takes account of your personal likes, dislikes and lifestyle when designing your dietary protocol.
- Diagnostic tests can be arranged if necessary.
Good nutrition is a great form of preventative medicine